The RIMA Diploma in Business Administration is specifically designed to enable students to qualify for the maximum number of subject/credit exemptions from universities in the US and UK. It will also entitle students for credit exemptions from other professional bodies such as ICSA, ACCA, AAT and IDPM.
24 months + Industry Mentorship Program
September 2013, January 2014
SPM with 3 credits in any subjects or O Levels with 3
C’s in any Subjects (Any qualification equivalent according to MQA will
also be accepted).
Rima International College, Puchong
- Introduction to Business
- English Communication for Business
- Principles of Marketing
- Management Information Systems
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- International Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Cost Accounting
- Principles of International Banking
- Introduction to Computer & Data Processing
- Principles of Business Law
- Business Mathematics
- National Language A / National Language B
- International Business Management
- Principles of Risk Management
- Cross Cultural Management
- International trade practices
- International Marketing
- Managing SMEs
- Logistics Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Contemporary Issues in International Business
- Personal Skills
~ Malaysian Studies
~ Islamic studies / Moral Studies
- Retail Merchandising and Store Operation*
- Fraud Management*
- Operation Risk Management*
- Crisis Management*
- Introduction to Project Management
- Industry Mentorship Program
What RIMA Offers You
We aim to give students what they need, not only academically, but also equip them with practical knowledge to enable students to enter their chosen profession or industry with more confidence, function outstandingly in a real work environment and become future leaders in their chosen field. In line with this mission:
- We design our programmes to provide a unique learning experience through developing a student’s core skills and abilities in critical thinking, decision making and problem solving.
- We ensure RIMA graduates acquire a high quality and comprehensive knowledge of business administration, supported by a progressive series of practical, applied and experiential learning opportunities.
- We offer the RIMA Industry Mentorship Program (IMP) which is a unique and critical component designed by our professionals through which our students experience the demands of the real world, learning the most current and relevant industry skills while being mentored and supervised by our qualified professionals from the industry.
- We empower our students, providing them the extra competitive edge with our complete range of facilities and a green advanced education system.
- We also offer the certificate in study skills (CSS) and certificate in employment skills (CES) which are add-on programs specifically designed for our students to improve their study skills and enhance their employability upon graduation.
Career & Job Roles
The RIMA Diploma in Business Administration will qualify you for a wide range of career opportunities. Depending on your interests and area of specialization, various job opportunities are available in different areas such as accounting, finance, human resource, marketing, etc.
|Entrepreneur||Business Analyst/Business consultant|
|Marketing Consultant / PR Consultant||Office Manager / HR Manager|
|Accounts Clerk / Financial Analyst|