REG President’s Scholarship
|10 A‘s and above||8,000|
|9 A‘s and above||6,000|
|8 A‘s and above||5,000|
|7 A‘s and above||4,000|
|6 A‘s and above||3,000|
|5 A‘s and above||2,000|
- For students who enrolled after the release of the SPM/O Level results.
- The scholarship is awarded in the form of a deduction on tuition fee only
- Students must meet the programme entry point prior to be eligible for scholarship.
- For students who are eligible for several forms of discount by RIMA International College (e.g. Early-Bird Discount, Bumiputra Grant, others), the scholarship awarded will be applicable on the net balance of the tuition fee payable after the deduction of the relevant discount/ bursary.
- RIMA International College reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions of the scholarships as and when required without prior notice.
- Bank Rakyat
- PTPTN Loan
- Financial Aid from private and non-governmental organizations
- Educational Loans from other banking institutions