International Students Application & Admission
Download REG Application form
Complete the Application for Admission.
Attach the following documents:
- Three sets of passport photocopies (ALL PAGES, including empty pages, A4 size paper, Passport MUST be valid for 12 months)
- Eight passport sized photographs (50mm height x 35mm wide with only BLUE background)
- Three sets of CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES ( of academic transcripts (Translated to English)
- Health Examination Medical Report together with the original results. *Original chest x-ray must be brought when the student travels to Malaysia.
- Three Certified true copies of English Language Proficiency (if applicable)
– Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
– International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Non-objection certificate (NOC) for sub-Saharan country
ALL DOCUMENTS ARE TO BE SENT TO:
HARD COPIES CAN BE COURIERED OR YOU CAN EMAIL SCANNED COPY.
The REG Academic Committee will review your academic record. Qualified students will then be sent a “Conditional Offer Letter of Acceptance”.
You are then required to make payment for application & visa processing (inclusive of processing fee, medical insurance, medical screening & immigration fees) totaling RM2,500 / approx. USD830. Payment can be made in the form of bank draft payable to RIMA International Holdings SDN BHD or via telegraphic transfer (TT) to:
Once the payment is made, you must email the receipt to REG. We will then send your Visa Application to Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS).
*Note if payment is not made, your visa will not be processed!
Upon receiving your Visa Approval Letter (VAL), REG Academic Committee will issue the “Offer Letter of Acceptance”. The offer letter, VAL and invoice for the first year tuition will then be sent to the student.
You are required to make the initial payment for the first year tuition.
After payment is made, you can bring the offer letter, VAL and your passport to the nearest Malaysian Embassy/Consulate to obtain a single entry permit before entering Malaysia (if applicable).
You can now make your travel arrangements. Itinerary and travel details must be given to REG at least 7 days prior to your arrival in Malaysia.
Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) you will be greeted by a REG representative who will assist you to obtain clearance from the Immigration checkpoint. You will then be brought to the college for registration. Please note you have to pay accommodation admin fee of RM1,000 plus water & electricity deposit of RM 500 totaling RM1,500 upon arrival at the college. For September 2013 intake accommodation is inclusive of tuition fees and international students do not have to pay monthly rent.